Kids Yoga @ the Museum
There are many benefits of teaching young children yoga and they all have a positive impact on children’s well-being.
- Yoga helps children manage their anxiety. The breathing exercises and relaxation techniques can help children with stress management, which can become an important life skill.
- Yoga boosts children’s self-esteem. Perfecting a pose or improving their balance and flexibility can give young children a sense of personal empowerment.
- Yoga enhances children’s concentration, mindfulness and memory. This is one of the top benefits as the different types of moves requires children to focus and work on their memorization skills—both of which can translate over into their academic performance.
- Yoga develops children’s strength and flexibility. Yoga helps strengthen children’s growing bodies and helps them improve their flexibility, which can reduce their chance of injury.
Plus come and make new friends, both young and old, while in the inspirational environment of the Nevada State Museum Las Vegas.
What does the course include?
- Eight weekly classes every Thursday starting on September 1st from 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. at the museum in a private room.
- The maximum number of children per class is capped at 12, so it will feel personal and uncrowded.
What fees are there?
There is just a one-time, upfront fee of $100 for all 8 classes, (yes, that’s just $12.50 per class!), which is a 50% discount on normal class prices as this is a members-only offering. Payment will be taken for the 8 week program when your place is confirmed prior to the first class. Please note, that there is no refund if you are unable to make one or more classes after confirming your place.
How to I book?
Click here, and complete the request form and we will be in touch very soon to confirm.